• Fabric Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is fabricated
- (n.) Any system or structure consisting of connected parts; as, the fabric of the universe.
- (n.) The structure of anything; the manner in which the parts of a thing are united; workmanship; texture; make; as cloth of a beautiful fabric.
- (n.) The act of constructing; construction.
- (n.) Framework; structure; edifice; building.
- (n.) Cloth of any kind that is woven or knit from fibers, either vegetable or animal; manufactured cloth; as, silks or other fabrics.
- (v. t.) To frame; to build; to construct.
• Fabricator Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who fabricates; one who constructs or makes.
• Fabricated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fabricate