• Faceted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Facet
- (a.) Having facets.
• Facet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One of the numerous small eyes which make up the compound eyes of insects and crustaceans.
- (n.) A smooth circumscribed surface; as, the articular facet of a bone.
- (n.) The narrow plane surface between flutings of a column.
- (v. t.) To cut facets or small faces upon; as, to facet a diamond.
- (n.) A little face; a small, plane surface; as, the facets of a diamond.
• Facete Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Facetious; witty; humorous.