• Fain Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Satisfied; contented; also, constrained.
- (adv.) With joy; gladly; -- with wold.
- (a.) Well-pleased; glad; apt; wont; fond; inclined.
- (v. t. & i.) To be glad ; to wish or desire.
• Fainting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Faint
- (n.) Syncope, or loss of consciousness owing to a sudden arrest of the blood supply to the brain, the face becoming pallid, the respiration feeble, and the heats beat weak.
• Faintish Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Slightly faint; somewhat faint.