• Falsetto Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A false or artificial voice; that voice in a man which lies above his natural voice; the male counter tenor or alto voice. See Head voice, under Voice.
• Falser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A deceiver.
• Falsettos Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Falsetto
• Falsely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a false manner; erroneously; not truly; perfidiously or treacherously.
• Falseness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being false; contrariety to the fact; inaccuracy; want of integrity or uprightness; double dealing; unfaithfulness; treachery; perfidy; as, the falseness of a report, a drawing, or a singers notes; the falseness of a man, or of his word.
• Falsehood Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Treachery; deceit; perfidy; unfaithfulness.
- (n.) A deliberate intentional assertion of what is known to be untrue; a departure from moral integrity; a lie.
- (n.) A counterfeit; a false appearance; an imposture.
- (n.) Want of truth or accuracy; an untrue assertion or representation; error; misrepresentation; falsity.
• False-heart Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) False-hearted.
• False-hearted Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Hollow or unsound at the core; treacherous; deceitful; perfidious.
• False-faced Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Hypocritical.