• Fanatic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A person affected by excessive enthusiasm, particularly on religious subjects; one who indulges wild and extravagant notions of religion.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or indicating, fanaticism; extravagant in opinions; ultra; unreasonable; excessively enthusiastic, especially on religious subjects; as, fanatic zeal; fanatic notions.
• Fanaticize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To cause to become a fanatic.
• Fanatical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Characteristic of, or relating to, fanaticism; fanatic.