• Feasted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Feast
• Feast Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A festive or joyous meal; a grand, ceremonious, or sumptuous entertainment, of which many guests partake; a banquet characterized by tempting variety and abundance of food.
- (n.) That which is partaken of, or shared in, with delight; something highly agreeable; entertainment.
- (v. t.) To delight; to gratify; as, to feast the soul.
- (n.) To eat sumptuously; to dine or sup on rich provisions, particularly in large companies, and on public festivals.
- (v. t.) To entertain with sumptuous provisions; to treat at the table bountifully; as, he was feasted by the king.
- (n.) A festival; a holiday; a solemn, or more commonly, a joyous, anniversary.
- (n.) To be highly gratified or delighted.