• Fellowshiping Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fellowship
• Fellowship Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The rule for dividing profit and loss among partners; -- called also partnership, company, and distributive proportion.
- (v. t.) To acknowledge as of good standing, or in communion according to standards of faith and practice; to admit to Christian fellowship.
- (n.) The state or relation of being or associate.
- (n.) Those associated with one, as in a family, or a society; a company.
- (n.) A foundation for the maintenance, on certain conditions, of a scholar called a fellow, who usually resides at the university.
- (n.) Companionship of persons on equal and friendly terms; frequent and familiar intercourse.
- (n.) A state of being together; companionship; partnership; association; hence, confederation; joint interest.