• Flanging Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Flange
• Flang Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A miners two-pointed pick.
• Flange Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An external or internal rib, or rim, for strength, as the flange of an iron beam; or for a guide, as the flange of a car wheel (see Car wheel.); or for attachment to another object, as the flange on the end of a pipe, steam cylinder, etc.
- (v. i.) To be bent into a flange.
- (n.) A plate or ring to form a rim at the end of a pipe when fastened to the pipe.
- (v. t.) To make a flange on; to furnish with a flange.