• Flattening Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Flatten
• Flatten Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To reduce to an even surface or one approaching evenness; to make flat; to level; to make plane.
- (a.) To throw down; to bring to the ground; to prostrate; hence, to depress; to deject; to dispirit.
- (v. i.) To become or grow flat, even, depressed dull, vapid, spiritless, or depressed below pitch.
- (a.) To make vapid or insipid; to render stale.
- (a.) To lower the pitch of; to cause to sound less sharp; to let fall from the pitch.