• Flavored Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a distinct flavor; as, high-flavored wine.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Flavor
• Flavor Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To give flavor to; to add something (as salt or a spice) to, to give character or zest.
- (n.) That which imparts to anything a peculiar odor or taste, gratifying to the sense of smell, or the nicer perceptions of the palate; a substance which flavors.
- (n.) That quality of anything which affects the taste; that quality which gratifies the palate; relish; zest; savor; as, the flavor of food or drink.
- (n.) That quality of anything which affects the smell; odor; fragrances; as, the flavor of a rose.
- (n.) That quality which gives character to any of the productions of literature or the fine arts.