• Flop Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To turn suddenly, as something broad and flat.
- (n.) Act of flopping.
- (v. t.) To clap or strike, as a bird its wings, a fish its tail, etc.; to flap.
- (v. i.) To strike about with something broad abd flat, as a fish with its tail, or a bird with its wings; to rise and fall; as, the brim of a hat flops.
- (v. i.) To fall, sink, or throw ones self, heavily, clumsily, and unexpectedly on the ground.
• Floppy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Having a tendency to flop or flap; as, a floppy hat brim.
• Flopped Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Flop