• Food Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To supply with food.
- (n.) What is fed upon; that which goes to support life by being received within, and assimilated by, the organism of an animal or a plant; nutriment; aliment; especially, what is eaten by animals for nourishment.
- (n.) Anything that instructs the intellect, excites the feelings, or molds habits of character; that which nourishes.
• Foodful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of food; supplying food; fruitful; fertile.
• Foodless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Without food; barren.