• Foolish Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Such as a fool would do; proceeding from weakness of mind or silliness; exhibiting a want of judgment or discretion; as, a foolish act.
- (a.) Absurd; ridiculous; despicable; contemptible.
- (a.) Marked with, or exhibiting, folly; void of understanding; weak in intellect; without judgment or discretion; silly; unwise.
• Foolishness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being foolish.
- (n.) A foolish practice; an absurdity.
• Foolishly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a foolish manner.