• Forgeries Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Forgery
• Forgery Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of forging metal into shape.
- (n.) That which is forged, fabricated, falsely devised, or counterfeited.
- (n.) The act of forging, fabricating, or producing falsely; esp., the crime of fraudulently making or altering a writing or signature purporting to be made by another; the false making or material alteration of or addition to a written instrument for the purpose of deceit and fraud; as, the forgery of a bond.