• Forme Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Same as Pate or Patte.
- (a.) First.
• Formedon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A writ of right for a tenant in tail in case of a discontinuance of the estate tail. This writ has been abolished.
• Former Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Preceding in order of time; antecedent; previous; prior; earlier; hence, ancient; long past.
- (n.) A templet, pattern, or gauge by which an article is shaped.
- (n.) A shape around which an article is to be shaped, molded, woven wrapped, pasted, or otherwise constructed.
- (n.) One who forms; a maker; a creator.
- (a.) Earlier, as between two things mentioned together; first mentioned.
- (a.) Near the beginning; preceeding; as, the former part of a discourse or argument.
- (n.) A cutting die.