• Formulas Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Formula
• Formula Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A prescription or recipe for the preparation of a medicinal compound.
- (n.) A rule or principle expressed in algebraic language; as, the binominal formula.
- (n.) A symbolic expression (by means of letters, figures, etc.) of the constituents or constitution of a compound.
- (n.) A written confession of faith; a formal statement of foctrines.
- (n.) A prescribed or set form; an established rule; a fixed or conventional method in which anything is to be done, arranged, or said.