• Fount Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A font.
- (n.) A fountain.
• Fountain Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The source from which anything proceeds, or from which anything is supplied continuously; origin; source.
- (n.) An artificially produced jet or stream of water; also, the structure or works in which such a jet or stream rises or flows; a basin built and constantly supplied with pure water for drinking and other useful purposes, or for ornament.
- (n.) A spring of water issuing from the earth.
- (n.) A reservoir or chamber to contain a liquid which can be conducted or drawn off as needed for use; as, the ink fountain in a printing press, etc.