• Fowl Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any domesticated bird used as food, as a hen, turkey, duck; in a more restricted sense, the common domestic cock or hen (Gallus domesticus).
- (n.) Any bird; esp., any large edible bird.
- (v. i.) To catch or kill wild fowl, for game or food, as by shooting, or by decoys, nets, etc.
• Fowling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fowl
• Fowlerite Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A variety of rhodonite, from Franklin Furnace, New Jersey, containing some zinc.