• Fretted Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p. & a.) Interlaced one with another; -- said of charges and ordinaries.
- (p. p. & a.) Ornamented with fretwork; furnished with frets; variegated; made rough on the surface.
- (p. p. & a.) Rubbed or worn away; chafed.
- (p. p. & a.) Agitated; vexed; worried.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fret
• Frett Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vitreous compound, used by potters in glazing, consisting of lime, silica, borax, lead, and soda.
- (n.) The worn side of the bank of a river. See 4th Fret, n., 4.