• Frolic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of levity; dancing, playing, or frisking about; full of pranks; frolicsome; gay; merry.
- (n.) A scene of gayety and mirth, as in lively play, or in dancing; a merrymaking.
- (v. i.) To play wild pranks; to play tricks of levity, mirth, and gayety; to indulge in frolicsome play; to sport.
- (n.) A wild prank; a flight of levity, or of gayety and mirth.
• Frolicly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a frolicsome manner; with mirth and gayety.
• Frolicful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Frolicsome.