• Fundament Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The part of the body on which one sits; the buttocks; specifically (Anat.), the anus.
- (n.) Foundation.
• Fundamental Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to the foundation or basis; serving for the foundation. Hence: Essential, as an element, principle, or law; important; original; elementary; as, a fundamental truth; a fundamental axiom.
- (n.) A leading or primary principle, rule, law, or article, which serves as the groundwork of a system; essential part, as, the fundamentals of the Christian faith.