• Fusil Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A bearing of a rhomboidal figure; -- named from its shape, which resembles that of a spindle.
- (v. t.) Capable of being melted or rendered fluid by heat; fusible.
- (v. t.) Formed by melting and pouring into a mold; cast; founded.
- (v. t.) Running or flowing, as a liquid.
- (n.) A light kind of flintlock musket, formerly in use.
• Fusillade Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A simultaneous discharge of firearms.
- (v. t.) To shoot down of shoot at by a simultaneous discharge of firearms.
• Fusile Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Same as Fusil, a.