• Fusing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Fuse
• Fuse Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A tube or casing filled with combustible matter, by means of which a charge of powder is ignited, as in blasting; -- called also fuzee. See Fuze.
- (v. t.) To liquefy by heat; to render fiuid; to dissolve; to melt.
- (v. i.) To be blended, as if melted together.
- (v. t.) To unite or blend, as if melted together.
- (v. i.) To be reduced from a solid to a Quid state by heat; to be melted; to melt.
- (n.) Alt. of Fuze
- () Alt. of Fuze, plug