• Gang Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) A set; all required for an outfit; as, a new gang of stays.
- (v. i.) To go; to walk.
- (v. i.) A going; a course.
- (v. i.) A number going in company; hence, a company, or a number of persons associated for a particular purpose; a group of laborers under one foreman; a squad; as, a gang of sailors; a chain gang; a gang of thieves.
- (v. i.) A combination of similar implements arranged so as, by acting together, to save time or labor; a set; as, a gang of saws, or of plows.
- (v. i.) The mineral substance which incloses a vein; a matrix; a gangue.
• Gangrenate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To gangrene.
• Ganging Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Gange