• Garble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To pick out such parts of as may serve a purpose; to mutilate; to pervert; as, to garble a quotation; to garble an account.
- (n.) Refuse; rubbish.
- (v. t.) To sift or bolt, to separate the fine or valuable parts of from the coarse and useless parts, or from dros or dirt; as, to garble spices.
- (n.) Impurities separated from spices, drugs, etc.; -- also called garblings.
• Garbler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who garbles.
• Garbled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Garble