• Gems Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The chamois.
• Gem Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A precious stone of any kind, as the ruby, emerald, topaz, sapphire, beryl, spinel, etc., especially when cut and polished for ornament; a jewel.
- (v. t.) To put forth in the form of buds.
- (v. t.) To adorn with gems or precious stones.
- (v. t.) To embellish or adorn, as with gems; as, a foliage gemmed with dewdrops.
- (n.) A bud.
- (n.) Anything of small size, or expressed within brief limits, which is regarded as a gem on account of its beauty or value, as a small picture, a verse of poetry, a witty or wise saying.
• Gems-horn Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An organ stop with conical tin pipes.