• Gleaned Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Glean
• Glean Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To gather stalks or ears of grain left by reapers.
- (n.) Cleaning; afterbirth.
- (v. i.) To pick up or gather anything by degrees.
- (v. t.) To gather from (a field or vineyard) what is left.
- (n.) A collection made by gleaning.
- (v. t.) To gather after a reaper; to collect in scattered or fragmentary parcels, as the grain left by a reaper, or grapes left after the gathering.
- (v. t.) To collect with patient and minute labor; to pick out; to obtain.