• Glue Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To join with glue or a viscous substance; to cause to stick or hold fast, as if with glue; to fix or fasten.
- (n.) A hard brittle brownish gelatin, obtained by boiling to a jelly the skins, hoofs, etc., of animals. When gently heated with water, it becomes viscid and tenaceous, and is used as a cement for uniting substances. The name is also given to other adhesive or viscous substances.
• Glued Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Glue
• Gluer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who cements with glue.