• Glutton Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Gluttonous; greedy; gormandizing.
- (n.) A carnivorous mammal (Gulo luscus), of the family Mustelidae, about the size of a large badger. It was formerly believed to be inordinately voracious, whence the name; the wolverene. It is a native of the northern parts of America, Europe, and Asia.
- (n.) One who eats voraciously, or to excess; a gormandizer.
- (n.) Fig.: One who gluts himself.
- (v. t. & i.) To glut; to eat voraciously.
• Gluttonous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Given to gluttony; eating to excess; indulging the appetite; voracious; as, a gluttonous age.