• Goggling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Goggle
• Goggle Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) A kind of spectacles with short, projecting eye tubes, in the front end of which are fixed plain glasses for protecting the eyes from cold, dust, etc.
- (v. i.) Any screen or cover for the eyes, with or without a slit for seeing through.
- (v. i.) To roll the eyes; to stare.
- (a.) Full and rolling, or staring; -- said of the eyes.
- (v. i.) A strained or affected rolling of the eye.
- (v. i.) A disk with a small aperture, to direct the sight forward, and cure squinting.
- (v. i.) Colored glasses for relief from intense light.