• Gored Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gore
• Gore Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Blood; especially, blood that after effusion has become thick or clotted.
- (n.) Dirt; mud.
- (v.) One of the abatements. It is made of two curved lines, meeting in an acute angle in the fesse point.
- (v. t.) To cut in a traingular form; to piece with a gore; to provide with a gore; as, to gore an apron.
- (v.) A small traingular piece of land.
- (v. t.) To pierce or wound, as with a horn; to penetrate with a pointed instrument, as a spear; to stab.
- (v.) A wedgeshaped or triangular piece of cloth, canvas, etc., sewed into a garment, sail, etc., to give greater width at a particular part.