• Grab Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vessel used on the Malabar coast, having two or three masts.
- (n.) A sudden grasp or seizure.
- (v. t. & i.) To gripe suddenly; to seize; to snatch; to clutch.
- (n.) An instrument for clutching objects for the purpose of raising them; -- specially applied to devices for withdrawing drills, etc., from artesian and other wells that are drilled, bored, or driven.
• Grabbed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Grab
• Grabbing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Grab