• Grape Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The plant which bears this fruit; the grapevine.
- (n.) A well-known edible berry growing in pendent clusters or bunches on the grapevine. The berries are smooth-skinned, have a juicy pulp, and are cultivated in great quantities for table use and for making wine and raisins.
- (n.) Grapeshot.
- (n.) A mangy tumor on the leg of a horse.
• Grapevine Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A vine or climbing shrub, of the genus Vitis, having small green flowers and lobed leaves, and bearing the fruit called grapes.