• Graph Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A diagram symbolizing a system of interrelations by spots, all distinguishable from one another and some connected by lines of the same kind.
- (n.) A curve or surface, the locus of a point whose coordinates are the variables in the equation of the locus.
• Graphiscope Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) See Graphoscope.
• Graphite Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Black lead
- (n.) Native carbon in hexagonal crystals, also foliated or granular massive, of black color and metallic luster, and so soft as to leave a trace on paper. It is used for pencils (improperly called lead pencils), for crucibles, and as a lubricator, etc. Often called plumbago or black lead.