• Grin Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To show the teeth, as a dog; to snarl.
- (v. i.) To set the teeth together and open the lips, or to open the mouth and withdraw the lips from the teeth, so as to show them, as in laughter, scorn, or pain.
- (n.) The act of closing the teeth and showing them, or of withdrawing the lips and showing the teeth; a hard, forced, or sneering smile.
- (n.) A snare; a gin.
- (v. t.) To express by grinning.
• Grindingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a grinding manner.
• Grindlet Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small drain.