• Groom Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A man recently married, or about to be married; a bridegroom.
- (n.) A boy or young man; a waiter; a servant; especially, a man or boy who has charge of horses, or the stable.
- (n.) One of several officers of the English royal household, chiefly in the lord chamberlains department; as, the groom of the chamber; the groom of the stole.
- (v. i.) To tend or care for, or to curry or clean, as a, horse.
• Groomsman Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A male attendant of a bridegroom at his wedding; -- the correlative of bridesmaid.
• Groomer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, grooms horses; especially, a brush rotated by a flexible or jointed revolving shaft, for cleaning horses.