• Grooving Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of forming a groove or grooves; a groove, or collection of grooves.
• Groove Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A shaft or excavation.
- (n.) A furrow, channel, or long hollow, such as may be formed by cutting, molding, grinding, the wearing force of flowing water, or constant travel; a depressed way; a worn path; a rut.
- (v. t.) To cut a groove or channel in; to form into channels or grooves; to furrow.
- (n.) Hence: The habitual course of life, work, or affairs; fixed routine.