• Guilty Definition & Synonyms
- (superl.) Condemned to payment.
- (superl.) Having incurred guilt; criminal; morally delinquent; wicked; chargeable with, or responsible for, something censurable; justly exposed to penalty; -- used with of, and usually followed by the crime, sometimes by the punishment.
- (superl.) Evincing or indicating guilt; involving guilt; as, a guilty look; a guilty act; a guilty feeling.
- (superl.) Conscious; cognizant.
• Guiltylike Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Guiltily.