• Guttered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gutter
• Gutter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small channel at the roadside or elsewhere, to lead off surface water.
- (v. i.) To become channeled, as a candle when the flame flares in the wind.
- (n.) Any narrow channel or groove; as, a gutter formed by erosion in the vent of a gun from repeated firing.
- (v. t.) To cut or form into small longitudinal hollows; to channel.
- (v. t.) To supply with a gutter or gutters.
- (n.) A channel at the eaves of a roof for conveying away the rain; an eaves channel; an eaves trough.