• Harbor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A station for rest and entertainment; a place of security and comfort; a refuge; a shelter.
- (n.) A portion of a sea, a lake, or other large body of water, either landlocked or artificially protected so as to be a place of safety for vessels in stormy weather; a port or haven.
- (n.) To afford lodging to; to enter as guest; to receive; to give a refuge to; indulge or cherish (a thought or feeling, esp. an ill thought).
- (n.) The mansion of a heavenly body.
- (n.) Specif.: A lodging place; an inn.
- (n.) A mixing box materials.
- (v. i.) To lodge, or abide for a time; to take shelter, as in a harbor.
• Harboring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Harbor
• Harborous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Hospitable.