• Harmonic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A musical note produced by a number of vibrations which is a multiple of the number producing some other; an overtone. See Harmonics.
- (a.) Alt. of Harmonical
• Harmonicon Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small, flat, wind instrument of music, in which the notes are produced by the vibration of free metallic reeds.
• Harmonica Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A musical instrument, consisting of a series of hemispherical glasses which, by touching the edges with the dampened finger, give forth the tones.
- (n.) A toy instrument of strips of glass or metal hung on two tapes, and struck with hammers.