• Harmonizing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Harmonize
• Harmonize Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To accompany with harmony; to provide with parts, as an air, or melody.
- (v. i.) To be in peace and friendship, as individuals, families, or public organizations.
- (v. t.) To adjust in fit proportions; to cause to agree; to show the agreement of; to reconcile the apparent contradiction of.
- (v. i.) To agree in action, adaptation, or effect on the mind; to agree in sense or purport; as, the parts of a mechanism harmonize.
- (v. i.) To agree in vocal or musical effect; to form a concord; as, the tones harmonize perfectly.