• Harped Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Harp
• Harp Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To play on the harp.
- (n.) A grain sieve.
- (n.) To dwell on or recur to a subject tediously or monotonously in speaking or in writing; to refer to something repeatedly or continually; -- usually with on or upon.
- (v. t.) To play on, as a harp; to play (a tune) on the harp; to develop or give expression to by skill and art; to sound forth as from a harp; to hit upon.
- (n.) A constellation; Lyra, or the Lyre.
- (n.) A musical instrument consisting of a triangular frame furnished with strings and sometimes with pedals, held upright, and played with the fingers.