• Has Definition & Synonyms
- () 3d pers. sing. pres. of Have.
- () of Have
• Ha Definition & Synonyms
- (interj.) An exclamation denoting surprise, joy, or grief. Both as uttered and as written, it expresses a great variety of emotions, determined by the tone or the context. When repeated, ha, ha, it is an expression of laughter, satisfaction, or triumph, sometimes of derisive laughter; or sometimes it is equivalent to "Well, it is so."
• Hash Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is hashed or chopped up; meat and vegetables, especially such as have been already cooked, chopped into small pieces and mixed.
- (n.) A new mixture of old matter; a second preparation or exhibition.
- (n.) To /hop into small pieces; to mince and mix; as, to hash meat.
• Hastings sands Definition & Synonyms
- () The lower group of the Wealden formation; -- so called from its development around Hastings, in Sussex, England.