• Hasty Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Moving or acting with haste or in a hurry; hurrying; hence, acting without deliberation; precipitate; rash; easily excited; eager.
- (n.) Proceeding from, or indicating, a quick temper.
- (n.) Forward; early; first ripe.
- (n.) Made or reached without deliberation or due caution; as, a hasty conjecture, inference, conclusion, etc., a hasty resolution.
- (n.) Demanding haste or immediate action.
- (n.) Involving haste; done, made, etc., in haste; as, a hasty sketch.
• Hasty pudding Definition & Synonyms
- () A thick batter pudding made of Indian meal stirred into boiling water; mush.
- () A batter or pudding made of flour or oatmeal, stirred into boiling water or milk.