• Hate Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To love less, relatively.
- (n.) To have a great aversion to, with a strong desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed; to dislike intensely; to detest; as, to hate ones enemies; to hate hypocrisy.
- (v.) Strong aversion coupled with desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed; as exercised toward things, intense dislike; hatred; detestation; -- opposed to love.
- (n.) To be very unwilling; followed by an infinitive, or a substantive clause with that; as, to hate to get into debt; to hate that anything should be wasted.
• Hater Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who hates.
• Hated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hate