• Health Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A wish of health and happiness, as in pledging a person in a toast.
- (n.) The state of being hale, sound, or whole, in body, mind, or soul; especially, the state of being free from physical disease or pain.
• Healthward Definition & Synonyms
- (a. & adv.) In the direction of health; as, a healthward tendency.
• Healthful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Serving to promote health of body or mind; wholesome; salubrious; salutary; as, a healthful air, diet.
- (a.) Indicating, characterized by, or resulting from, health or soundness; as, a healthful condition.
- (a.) Full of health; free from illness or disease; well; whole; sound; healthy; as, a healthful body or mind; a healthful plant.
- (a.) Well-disposed; favorable.