• Heed Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Careful consideration; obedient regard.
- (n.) A look or expression of heading.
- (n.) Attention; notice; observation; regard; -- often with give or take.
- (v. i.) To mind; to consider.
- (v. t.) To mind; to regard with care; to take notice of; to attend to; to observe.
• He Definition & Synonyms
- (obj.) Any one; the man or person; -- used indefinitely, and usually followed by a relative pronoun.
- (obj.) The man or male being (or object personified to which the masculine gender is assigned), previously designated; a pronoun of the masculine gender, usually referring to a specified subject already indicated.
- (obj.) Man; a male; any male person; -- in this sense used substantively.
• Heeding Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Heed
• Heedless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Without heed or care; inattentive; careless; thoughtless; unobservant.