• Hefted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Heft
• Heft Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Weight; ponderousness.
- (n.) The greater part or bulk of anything; as, the heft of the crop was spoiled.
- () of Heft
- (v. t.) To heave up; to raise aloft.
- (n.) The act or effort of heaving/ violent strain or exertion.
- (v. t.) To prove or try the weight of by raising.
- (n.) Same as Haft, n.
- (n.) A number of sheets of paper fastened together, as for a notebook; also, a part of a serial publication.
• Hefte Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Heft