• Homage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A symbolical acknowledgment made by a feudal tenant to, and in the presence of, his lord, on receiving investiture of fee, or coming to it by succession, that he was his man, or vassal; profession of fealty to a sovereign.
- (v. t.) To cause to pay homage.
- (v. t.) To pay reverence to by external action.
- (n.) Respect or reverential regard; deference; especially, respect paid by external action; obeisance.
- (n.) Reverence directed to the Supreme Being; reverential worship; devout affection.
• Homageable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Subject to homage.